Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
We continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and are following the recommendations of the Kansas Department of Health and The Center for Disease Control. Our doors remain OPEN with with a focus on the health and safety of our patients and staff, and avoiding further spread of the virus through the implementation of the following protocols:
1) We have greatly expanded measures to disinfect our office including cleaning between each patient appointment.
2) We ask that all patients and visitors wear a mask the entire time they are at our office.
3) If you have an upcoming appointment and identify with the following statements, please call us to reschedule.
• Fever greater than 100.4
• Respiratory symptoms or difficulty breathing
• Placed in self/hospital quarantine by medical doctor
Your health and that of our staff is our guiding priority and we continue to update our protocol to ensure safety for everyone. If you have questions regarding these evolving protocols, please contact our office.