Meet Dr. Robert Bondi
Dr. Robert Bondi attended Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio for his undergraduate degree in Chemistry. He then received his Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine at William M. Scholl College in Chicago, IL. His residency was done at Truman Medical Center and Lakeside Hospital.
Dr. Bondi’s professional associations and appointments include:
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Medicine
- Missouri Podiatric Medical Association Board of Governors 1988-1992 Treasurer 1989-1991
- Director Lakeside Hospital Podiatric Residency Program 05/91-01/92
- Director Parklane Podiatric Residency Program 02/92-07/01/98
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty, William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago IL 1994-7/98
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty, University of Health Sciences College of Podiatric Medicine, Des Moines IA 05/91- 7/98
- Diplomat American Board of Podiatric Surgery 08/92-present
- Participated in Cut Score, Item review, Item Writing and Job analysis for National Board of Podiatry Examiners Parts I, II, & III 1992-present
Dr. Robert Bondi is married to Dr. Laurel Bondi and has two children.